Unstoppable Wireless Wave!
R&D on MW/MMW circuits for future wireless applications
Welcome to Advanced Microwave Labs, Saitama University. We carry out theoretical/numerical research and experimental investigations in the area of microwave/millimeter-wave circuit design and development.
Our research is headed by Prof. Z. Ma and Dr. M. Ohira, Saitama University, Japan.
- Design and development of compact high-performance microwave and millimeter-wave filters.
- Novel compact ultra-wideband bandpass filters for UWB communications
- Millimeter-wave wideband bandpass filters for mmw communications
- High-performance compact bandpass filters for next-generation wireless communications
- Microwave/millimter-wave filtering antennas
- Power dividers
- 1965: Yoshio KOBAYASHI arrived in Saitama University.
- 1968: Yoshio KOBAYASHI became a lecturer.
- 1982: Yoshio KOBAYASHI became an Associate Professor.
- 1988: Yoshio KOBAYASHI became a Professor.
- 1998: Zhewang MA arrived as an Associate Professor.
- 2004: Yoshio KOBAYASHI found a venture company SUMTEC.
- 2005: Yoshio KOBAYASHI became a Honorary Professor.
- 2009: Zhewang MA became a Professor.
- 2010: Masataka OHIRA arrived as an Assistant Professor.
- 2014: Masataka OHIRA became an Associate Professor.
- 2016: Xiaolong WANG arrived as an Assistant Professor.
- 2018: Xiaolong WANG moved to Jilin University, China.
- 2020: Ryoto MISAWA arrived as an Assistant Professor.
Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Saitama University.
255 Shimo-Ohkubo, Sakura-ku, Saitama 338-8570, JAPAN.